24 Hour Crisis Line 229-890-7233
SHELTER AND TRANSITIONAL LIVING FOR ABUSED WOMEN AND CHILDREN
Colquitt County Serenity House
P.O. Box 14
Moultrie, GA 31776
24 Hour Crisis Line
Department of Family
and Children Services
Colquitt County Online
City of Moultrie
Serenity House Benefit 2014
To provide a 24 hour helpline, emergency shelter for victims and their chidren,
legal advocacy, and more for Victims and Children of Domestic Violence.
* Provide victims of family violence with a place of safety,
* Help and guide in the transition to self-sufficiency,
* Provide counseling and support for women, children, and
families who are victims of family violence and in need
of service, but not shelter,
* To educate the public about family violence and resources
* Education for the prevention of family violence in the
Are you or someone you know a Victim of Domestic Violence?
Signs of Abuse
What is Domestic Violence?